Vynca, the leader in advance care planning solutions, helps guide patients, caregivers, and clinicians through the complex process of advance care planning. As the single source of truth for advance care planning, we empower patients and clinicians to engage in meaningful conversations about care preferences, electronically document wishes accurately, and provide real-time access to this critical information to the patient, their caregivers, and clinicians across the care continuum. By engaging and empowering everyone involved in this process, we ensure personalized end-of-life care can be provided to every patient, every time.
- Clinician Education - Advance care planning conversations can be difficult, and many clinicians are not prepared to have these conversations. Standardize the process, and provide content to help guide clinicians through these conversations.
- Patient Engagement - Through integration with the existing patient portal, email, text, phone calls, and other communication methods, patients can register for a Vynca account, and receive education and content so they can make informed decisions around future care preferences.
- Shared Decision Making - Support the collaboration between your clinicians and patients by offering tools to encourage active participation in end-of-life medical decisions.
- eDocument Completion - Patients and clinicians can digitally complete documents anytime, anywhere. This includes eSignature for the clinician, patient, and the witness.
- Digital Access - Regardless of where the documents are completed, they will be digitally available to the clinicians in all care settings. Patients and their designated caregivers can also access these documents.
Compatible with Cerner PowerChart
Clinician ACP Dashboard
Gives clinicians a quick snapshot of all advance care planning documents completed, and prominently displays the treatment choices the patient has selected, enabling the clinician to quickly act in accordance with those choices.
Digital document completion
Seamless, guided workflow, ensuring all sections are completed, no discordant choices are selected, and all signatures and dates are captured. This results in an error-free, actionable document.
Through our proprietary technology, all required signatures can be captured electronically with a smart device, supporting both in-person and telehealth visits and document completion.