Rimidi is a cloud-based software platform that enables personalized management of chronic cardiometabolic conditions across populations, with specific platforms for diabetes, heart failure, hypertension and other cardiovascular disease, obesity and NAFLD and NASH. Created by doctors, Rimidi’s platform works within your Cerner EHR and derives actionable insight for clinicians and care teams by connecting patient-generated health data with clinical data from the EHR. The net effect is a better health system with optimized clinical workflows that enable better decisions, better relationships, better outcomes, and ultimately a better healthcare system.
- A physician sees a patient with poorly controlled diabetes in the office and is prompted in the Rimidi diabetes view to enroll the patient in remote monitoring and to consider a therapy adjustment to optimize cardiovascular risk reduction. The physician creates a dynamic care plan with each encounter that posts back to Cerner. The physician reviews the patient’s home glucose readings one week after therapy adjustment to ensure adequate control.
- A patient uses the connected glucometer provided by the practice. She can see whether she is in her target range, receive messages from her care team in response to her data, and access the diabetes educational course recommended to her on her home device. She feels more connected and in control of her diabetes.
- A care coordinator monitors a clinic’s patients with diabetes, heart failure or hypertension remotely, addressing alerts configured for the clinic and ensuring that they are meeting clinical guidelines and helping to avoid costly admissions and readmissions. Documentation for RPM and CCM activity is done in the Rimidi app and aggregate for billing purposes.
- A primary care physician scans a patient population in the Rimidi app and sees several patients with cardiometabolic risk factors that are at risk for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. The physician receives guideline-based, clinical decision support to guide the patients to the appropriate level of care—whether that’s a specialist referral, bloodwork, or imaging.
- A clinic uses Rimidi to send depression screening questionnaires before all annual physician exams for their patients with heart failure and diabetes. Patients can complete the questionnaire on any device and Rimidi posts the responses back to Cerner as well as visualizing them within the Rimidi app.
Compatible with Cerner PowerChart , Cerner Millennium, Cerner Soarian
“The tight EHR integration that SMART on FHIR offers apps is increasingly looking like the path forward in areas such as clinical decision support where physicians have long resisted the use of tools that were separate and even apart from their EHR and might even require duplicate data entry.”
Dr Mark Braunstein, MD, Georgia Institute of Technology.
Problem-Oriented Views Across Different Disease States
Rimidi consolidates data from the EMR with patient-generated health data and maps that against practice guidelines and protocols. Clinicians can seamlessly switch between different views or back to the patient population dashboard.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Connected device data flows into the Rimidi platform and is mapped against client- and patient-specific targets and rules to optimize workflow. Clients can choose to view the data in multiple different ways. RPM activity is captured in the platform, aggregated for each patient each month as well as across the clinic for easy reporting and billing.
Clinical Decision Support
Rimidi’s decision support engine is configurable to support national practice guidelines, client protocols, remote monitoring workflow, referral management, clinical trial recruitment and most use cases according to client needs.
Clinical Decision Support & RPM Driven Alerts
Configurable alerts can be driven from RPM data (e.g. hypoglycemia, missing BP data, etc.) or from the CDS system identifying a gap in care to be reviewed, making it easy to identify which patients need more attention.
Patient Reported Outcomes
The Survé feature delivers standardized PROs on demand or based on appointment schedules or patient characteristics. Results are written back to Cerner.