RevCDI™ uses a clinically focused, analytics led, and technology driven approach to identify clinical documentation improvement opportunities at the chart level and provides physicians with specific feedback both prospectively and retrospectively. Through seamless integration with Cerner EHR, RevCDI™ empowers physicians to review and address queries at point-of-care and within the existing EHR workflow.
RevCDI™ provides physicians with actionable documentation alerts, performance reporting on compliance, customized education materials and comparative dashboards on deficiency levels, in a simple and meaningful way. Chart specific feedback ensures improvement in Critical Care, HCC, and Medical Decision Making (MDM) documentation, leading to increased compliant revenues.
- Enables physicians to accurately document patient encounter through actionable deficiency feedback in near real-time supported by clinical reasoning and medical necessity.
- Delivers summary and group level insights to administrators, and physician educators through role-based access that enables creation of focused and individualized physician plans.
- Offers an end-to-end automated workflow process that enables physicians to review and respond to CDI queries that results in improved compliance and reimbursement.
- Provides customized education to physicians through a combination of self-directed modules, tip sheets, webinars, and on-demand videos delivered via Web, Mobile App and within Cerner EHR.
- Evaluates physician documentation in the context of clinical quality measures and utilization best practices, to identify documentation inconsistencies and provide improvement opportunity inputs.
Compatible with Cerner Powerchart
Summary and Detailed Dashboards
Provides summary and drill down of coding and clinical documentation improvement insights to administrators, and physicians.
Highly interactive Query Workflow
Enables physicians to receive automated documentation alerts and provide quick resolution in highly productive manner through automated and end-to-end query workflow.
Actionable CDI Feedback
Offers actionable clinical documentation deficiency feedback to physician in near real-time.
Customized Education Platform
Delivers customized education materials to physicians based on historic clinical documentation deficiencies identified.