At Notable, we’re on a mission to optimize healthcare delivery for every patient and caregiver. We do this by automating over half a million repetitive workflows every day across scheduling, registration, intake, referrals, and authorizations.
Unlike other technologies, we don’t just digitize workflows - we eliminate work for staff while personalizing the patient experience. This improves financial health and operational efficiency, while delighting patients and increasing competitive differentiation for Cerner customers like North Kansas City Hospital, Intermountain Health, and Care New England.
- Intelligent Registration and Intake: Guide patients with personalized recommendations and intuitive financial experiences.
- Patient registration: Personalize the end-to-end registration experience with recommendations tailored to each patient’s needs.
- Appointment confirmation: Reduce no-shows and late cancellations by dynamically engaging the right patient at the right time.
- Insurance payer-plan selection: Accelerate revenue capture while eliminating administrative burden with automated AI-powered insurance matching.
- Patient estimates and payment plans: Give patients financial transparency, provide payment plans, and collect pre-service payments without staff intervention.
- Automated payment collection: Collect pre-service copayments, prepayments and prior balance without staff intervention.
- Intelligent Scheduling: Provide patients the ability to self-schedule appointments at their convenience. Simplify patient self-scheduling for every type of care needed, whether initiated by the patient or the provider:
- Provider Scheduling
- Facility and Orders Scheduling
- Urgent Care Scheduling
- Referral Scheduling
- Care Gap Scheduling
- Return-to-Clinic Scheduling
- Pending Order Scheduling
- Intelligent Population Health: Close care gaps faster so patients receive the right care from the right provider at the right time.
- Pre-visit chart review: Validate and reconcile care gaps by surfacing actionable data from EHR documentation.
- Payer care gap attestation: Achieve quality benchmarks by identifying information to close payer-reported open care gaps.
- Care gap scheduling: Improve health outcomes at scale by proactively engaging patients to schedule recommended care.
Available in These Countries
- United States
No standalone app required
Compatible with Cerner Millennium, Cerner CommunityWorks and Cerner ASP customers. Specific integration with the following applications: Revenue Cycle, PowerChart, Soarian, Win32 Scheduling and Registration.
Compatible devices: Patients are able to utilize the Notable experience via mobile devices (iOS, Android) or web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge)
"By investing in intelligent automation, we are removing the burden on the patient by reminding them when they need to be seen for care. At the same time, we're enabling our providers to take a more proactive approach with each patient. The biggest value Notable brings as a partner is speed, efficiency, and a very low bar from a resource standpoint, and they are truly entrepreneurial in consideration of your organization's processes and needs. Maximizing patient engagement through tailored, personalized outreach is core to our consumer strategy, and the response rate to Notable is unlike any other HIT launch I have been a part of – the 97% patient satisfaction rating speaks for itself."
– Kristen Guillaume, CIO and VP Marketing at North Kansas City Hospital and Meritas Health
Proactively nudge patients to schedule care
Prompt patients to schedule from a referral, based on orders that have been placed, and from provider suggested follow-up visits.
Simplify appointment communication
Reduce no-shows and late cancellations by dynamically engaging the right patient at the right time with their preferred language and communication channel.
Deliver concierge care to every patient
Guide patients with personalized recommendations and intuitive financial experiences during registration and intake.
Improve health outcomes at scale
Bring patients back into care with proactive outreach that closes care gaps, decreases leakage, and increases fee-for-service and value-based revenue.