navify Oncology Hub is a collaborative workspace where providers can quickly access pertinent patient data, review evidence-based guidelines, and leverage longitudinal insights and analytics to enable timely, data-driven decisions at every stage in the care journey.
With it, providers can work efficiently, spend less time searching for data, and more time with patients. Multidisciplinary teams can collaborate seamlessly, minimizing errors and delays. Patients benefit from higher-quality interactions with physicians, and are more informed and empowered to take action.
Ultimately, we aim to help institutions improve the efficiency and quality of care, increase provider and patient satisfaction, and reduce unwarranted costs.
- Efficient Preparation for Clinic: Quickly get up to speed on new patients for initial consultations with a concise snapshot of the most salient patient data on 1 page. For returning patients, easily understand the sequence of events and track the patient’s progress over time via a longitudinal view of the patient’s journey to inform treatment adjustments and next steps.
- Effective Treatment Planning: Enable data-driven, evidence-based care decisions based on a holistic view of the patient, including integrated comprehensive genomic test results, as well as access to patient-specific recommendations from National Comprehensive Cancer Network® Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) and institutional pathways.
- Seamless Care Coordination: Easily align care team members based on a common understanding of each patient’s unique situation, helping to facilitate timely transitions in care and improved multidisciplinary care coordination.
- Enhanced Patient Discussions: Easily update patients and caregivers on their progress and explain complex treatment options with visual aids, helping them feel more informed and empowered to take action on their care.
- Activating Data for Insights: Turn previously inaccessible data trapped in clinical notes and unstructured documents into actionable data that can be leveraged for downstream analytics, reporting, and advanced decision support applications.
- Tailored Analytics and Reporting: Minimize administrative overhead and improve clinical and operational excellence with rich, fit-for-purpose analytics and reporting capabilities that support accreditation and registry reporting, as well as provide clinical and operational insights on key quality metrics such as time-to-treatment, genomic insights, and patient population analytics.
Available in These Countries
- United States
An intuitive, longitudinal view of the patient’s complete cancer care journey. With the ability to bookmark key milestones, access full reports, and capture treatment responses at key timepoints, this view makes it easy for physicians to monitor and track patient progress over time, understand the sequence of events, and coordinate care across the team.
A concise snapshot of a patient’s most current status on a single page. This consistent, standardized template makes it easy for physicians to quickly get up to speed on new patients for initial consultations as well as quickly access the most salient clinical data at the point-of-care to inform day-to-day care decisions.
Clinical Guidelines & Pathways
Quickly and easily confirm the optimal treatment path or next steps for each patient based on up-to-date NCCN Guidelines or institution-specific pathways. The smart-navigation feature makes it easy for clinicians to review the most relevant section in the guidelines based on patient-specific data. By making clinical guidelines easily accessible, we can help increase on-pathway decisions, support documentation for prior-authorizations and minimize unwarranted costs.
AI-Assisted Data Abstraction
Assistive technology leverages machine learning and NLP to auto-detect and extract valuable patient data from unstructured, free-text reports, making it possible to enrich and activate patient data for downstream analytics, reporting and advanced decision support applications, while minimizing manual data entry.
Patient Explorer Analytics
Use the Patient Explorer to filter, group, and analyze patient cohort data. Group and filter patients based on criteria such as diagnosis time, primary cancer type, gender, age, biomarkers, oncologic treatments and more. The Patient Explorer makes it easy to generate lists of patients that meet specific criteria for reporting purposes and clinical trial enrollment, or to export structured, longitudinal data for further analysis.