Moxe Digital ROI automates release of information (ROI) requests so providers can focus on patients and payers can access clinical data faster. The value is clear.
- Efficiency: Because Moxe is 100% digital, we can process 1,000 charts in minutes directly through your Cerner EHR, saving time and money.
- Accuracy: Our 98% member-patient match rate means fewer follow-ups.
- Workload Balance: By automating ROI to manage spikes, you can reallocate resources to initiatives that need the human touch.
- Security: HIPAA-compliant, SOC 2 Type II audited, and fully auditable, our strictly defined access controls ensure only minimum necessary data approved is shared.
- Automate Release of Information (ROI): As payers increasingly require access to clinical data to drive their operations, providers are overburdened responding to never-ending, mounting requests. Moxe Digital ROI securely automates the fulfillment of medical chart requests, eliminating the manual, burdensome process along with paper, postage, faxes, and follow-up phone calls.
- Risk Adjustment: Say goodbye to the daunting spikes in volume that come with risk adjustment. Moxe Digital ROI processes thousands of chart requests in minutes all while adhering to strictly defined release restrictions.
- HEDIS®: Moxe Digital ROI makes HEDIS® season much easier. By automating chart retrieval with Moxe, providers can fulfill requests, configure release restrictions, view the status of charts, and rest assured that payers are getting quality data quickly in formats that work for them.
- Moxe Digital ROI automates can address many of your clinical data requests, including Payment Integrity, Care Management, Audits and more. Maintain control of patient data, increase efficiency, better balance workloads, and deliver payers and other requestors clinical data in usable formats with speed and accuracy.
Available in These Countries
- United States
Compatible with Cerner Millennium and Cerner CommunityWorks
Moxe’s Digital ROI Dashboard
Moxe’s Digital ROI™ dashboard provides a real-time view into the status of chart retrieval requests. Metrics include the total number of requests fulfilled, how many requests are in process, and the requestor breakdown.
Moxe Digital ROI Productivity Panel
The Productivity Panel shows the number of requests in each stage (e.g., in process, delivered) over the selected period. To track trends, simply select a date range to see how productivity has changed over time. Drilldown to view the undeliverable details.
Moxe Digital ROI Requestor Detail
The dashboard provides information on the requests processed by requestor.