Our Online Ordering app contains intelligent logic that determines the appropriate level of service through a few simple questions regarding the patient's condition. Not only does this ensure the correct vehicle and crew for the patient's condition, it avoids the compliance risk and unnecessary costs associated with ordering a higher level of service than is necessary. The transport medical necessity form is created and signed electronically, completely paperless process, designed to save even more time. Just a few steps will create the transport request and generate all necessary documents, including logic to identify insurance authorization rules and transport broker requirements.
- Ordering transportation for patients requiring Lyft, ambulatory or wheelchair van, ground ambulance, helicopter rotor needs or even air ambulance can all be done through Online Ordering.
- Tracking your transports with Online Ordering's live dashboard ensures that you receive accurate real-time updates from start to finish.
- Utilize while at patient bedside, unit station or from a transfer / patient placement center.
- Beneficial for caregivers that arrange any type of transportation including case managers, social workers, unit clerks and emergency department personnel.
- Distribution of transportation services across all modalities and network management solution for contracted transport providers for a care site, hospital group or entire healthcare system.
- Reduction in hospital responsible spend and formalized processes for approvals
Available in These Countries
- United States
Compatible with Cerner Powerchart
Real Time ETAs
The intelligent scheduling engine provides instant feedback on the expected arrival of the transporting unit. Real-time monitoring of the vehicle and crew provides visibility of the transport status from initial dispatch to patient pick-up through arrival at the destination.
Easy-to-Use Request Form
This secure, HIPAA-compliant option eliminates keystrokes to quickly lookup and populate patient demographics into the transportation request form.
Auto Generated PCS
GMR's Online Ordering system creates a paperless, electronic PCS document with an e-signature as required by Medicare HMOs for non-emergent transports.
Patient Booking Summary
With every transport we attach an autogenerated booking summary, where you can reference all pertinent call information in one place.