Serving the ambulatory and acute care settings, EHR-agnostic FollowMyHealth brings timing and technology together in perfect harmony, helping providers and care teams provide an improved patient experience while at the same time increasing workflow efficiencies and driving measurable ROI. Telehealth, personal health records, electronic check-in, appointment confirmations and reminders, remote patient monitoring with device integration, and more are integrated seamlessly. Patients receive actionable communication and information regarding appointments, check-in, point-of-care assessments, education, care summaries, satisfaction surveys and more. By delivering the right message at the right time, providers are ultimately empowering and guiding patients through their healthcare journey.
- Offers a single access point for patient record: FollowMyHealth is EHR-agnostic, which means it can integrate seamlessly across an enterprise, presenting a unified view of a patient’s record. It also provides patients visibility into their medical information and empowers them to manage their own health..
- Enables you to connect and engage with your patients across the continuum of care: Providers can engage their patients at every step of a patient’s journey, on any device, whether during pre-care, at the point of care, or post-care. By delivering personalized information to a patient’s mobile device, providers and patients can stay connected and on top of their care.
- Delivers one architected platform for many possibilities: FollowMyHealth helps deliver a unified, mobile-first patient experience while increasing workflow efficiencies for the rest of the staff. Telehealth, personal health records, electronic check-in, appointment confirmations and reminders, remote patient monitoring with device integration, and more are integrated seamlessly. By enabling a platform approach to patient engagement, you can deliver a better experience for your patients and your staff.
Why FollowMyHealth works
- Impeccable timing: Patient engagement is as much about timing as it is about the technology. With Just in Time interactions, FollowMyHealth brings timing and technology together in perfect harmony, helping users provide a better patient experience while increasing workflow efficiencies for the rest of the staff. By delivering the right messages at the right time, providers are ultimately empowering and guiding patients through their healthcare journey.
- Analytics: Using data and health event-driven messages enables each mobile patient experience to be tracked, monitored, and measured against the goals of any organization. It’s easy to see how each experience is being used and learn what is (and is not) working.
- Easy implementation: Providers can get started with key experiences that require minimal setup. This is a great way for organizations to begin or enhance their patient engagement journey and strategy. By starting with ready-to-go functionality, users can make an immediate, positive impact and build on it by adding additional functionality later.
Compatible with Cerner PowerChart
Provides gap closures with specific groups of patients, education, overdue appointments, office closures and more.
Appointment Self Scheduling
Patients can search for providers of choice and schedule on their own time.
Appointment Reminders, Confirmations and Waitlist
the FollowMyHealth platform directly integrates with practice management solutions to send intelligent appointment reminders to patients based on configurable rules and criteria.
Electronic Check-in & Clinical Assessments
Patients have the ability to check in for their appointments on a mobile platform ahead of their service or a tablet solution in the physician's office.
Telehealth (Email & Video Visits
Providers engage their patients in a real-time video clinical consultation using a smartphone, tablet, or computer all while reviewing and documenting the visit in their native EHR. Visits can be initiated via email or video.