CancerIQ helps providers use genetic information to predict, pre-empt, and prevent cancer. Leveraging unparalleled expertise in design and genetics to identify patients at hereditary and familial risk of developing cancer and navigate them to required specialty services. The app is supported by algorithms that analyze family and personal history of cancer against NCCN guidelines. The design makes it easy for provides and patients, enabling genetic counseling and testing services in any clinical setting at a fraction of the time and cost. The app integrates with CancerIQ’s Specialist and Manager applications to streamline genetic testing ordering and patient management.
- Patient Screener – Easily collect detailed personal and family histories of cancer from patients while in the waiting room with our user-friendly survey at time of care.
- Cerner Alert – See the analyzed screening results within Cerner. Enabling providers to know which patients meet NCCN guidelines for testing, which have Tyrer Cuzick scores that qualify for covered breast MRI screenings. Along with which patients qualify for genetic counseling for alternative syndromes.
- Specialist Application – Auto-generates editable pedigrees, genetic test requisition forms, and prior authorization forms. Easily guides custom built care plans and supporting documentations for referring physicians, as well as patient letters to drive compliance.
- Manager Application – Manage, track, and automate patient engagement with reminder prompts to continue screening compliance.
- Analytics – Real-time analytics for CoC and other accreditations, along with quality improvement initiatives. Use high resolution metrics to execute population health initiatives and reduce long term per capita care costs.
Compatible with Cerner Powerchart
Collect detailed personal/family history of cancer from patients with our user-friendly survey at visit or at home.
See the screening results within Cerner. Providers will know what patients meet NCCN testing criteria, have Tyrer Cuzick scores greater than 20% who need breast MRI, and which patients qualify for genetic counseling for alternative syndromes.
Auto generate editable pedigrees, genetic test requisition forms, prior authorization forms. Easily build care plans and supporting documents for referring physicians and patient letters.
Manage, track, and automate patient engagement with reminder tool.
Real-time analytics for CoC, other accreditations, and improvement initiatives. Use analytics to truly execute population health initiatives.