ActX offers real-time decision support for orders such as medications, an integrated patient genomic profile, alerts for actionable genomic risks and the ability to customize content. ActX is a SMART on FHIR app connected into Cerner Millennium®, available through the code Developer Program.
ActX offers full genomic decision support:
- Dynamic patient profile: content updates to show the latest genomic information based on the patient’s genetics and EHR data
- Laboratory agnostic - bring data from any clinical laboratory
- Comprehensive drug-genomic interactions with actionable information including alternative drugs
- Medication suggestions by condition
- Actionable genetic risks
- Carrier status
- Orders and results functionality available
- Physicians use ActX at the point of care to receive real-time genomic decision support for their patient’s medication prescriptions by checking them against the patient’s genetics for efficacy, adverse reactions and dosing.
- Physician use ActX at the point of care to learn about the patient’s actionable genetic risks, and the suggested courses of action.
- Physicians use ActX directly from Millennium to see a comprehensive patient genomic profile, covering drug genomic interactions, medication suggestions, actionable genetic risks, and carrier status.
Available in These Countries
- United States
- United Kingdom
ActX automatically checks medications against the patient’s genetics, alerting clinicians for potential adverse drug effects, efficacy concerns and dosing recommendations. Based on the ActX curated KnowledgeBase of the latest clinical studies and recommendations, clinicians will be able to:
- Avoid serious adverse reactions such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome or liver toxicity
- Prescribe an effective drug immediately rather than waiting a month or two to discover that the drug was ineffective and must be changed
- Personalize dosing for selected medications
GenoACT℠ analyzes the patient’s genetics and provides actionable clinical decision support information within the Millennium® workflow. Prescriptions are checked against the patient’s genetics as they are ordered, and clinicians are alerted if there is a significant issue. For serious actionable risks, clinicians are alerted as they are detected. GenoACT℠ is dynamic and frequently updated.
ActX is Laboratory agnostic – data can be brought over from any clinical laboratory.