Meet the winner
Outside-the-box thinking is necessary to keep healthcare at the forefront of innovation. In 2019, we launched the code App Challenge and asked innovators to focus on consumers’ ability to access, understand and use health information in the EHR. Thank you to everyone that participated. This year's winner is Intelliaide. Intelliaide is the developer of Caren RPM, a voice-interactive mobile platform that helps caregivers - and self-managing patients - to track and share patient-generated health data in real-time with family and healthcare providers. Intelliaide will receive a one-year membership to the code program, with our engineers helping guide them through the validation process. If they complete validation, it will be added to the code App Gallery and generally available to our clients.
- Baystate Health : The proposed app uses a consumer's personal device to receive, complete and transfer health questionnaires/forms electronically and securely between two parties (e.g. patient: provider, institution: health: consumer, patient: guardian).
- Cerner ITWorks at Adventist Health : The proposed app is a central hub for consumer’s health information powered by Cerner solutions and Social Determinants of Health data-driven by machine learning tools to augment clinical decision systems and predictions.
- Intelliaide : The proposed app is a voice-interactive mobile platform that helps caregivers and self-managing patients to track and share patient-generated health data in real-time with family and healthcare providers.
- Mindset Medical : The proposed app is mobile platform that triages a patient list based on a variety of back pain and spinal condition factors captured before, during and after their visits, ensuring a physicians’ schedule is filled with patients they can effectively treat.
- Optimize : The proposed app aggregates data from several Bluetooth and cellular-based remote patient monitoring devices, enabling coordination of equipment delivery to a patient's home and facilitating reimbursement under current procedural terminology codes.
Last Year’s Winner
Why Wearable Technology Might Be a Game-Changer for Improving Health Outcomes
Got questions? Listen to our Kick-off webinar to learn more about the challenge.
Jump right into the API documentation and start building your app in the Cerner sandbox.